Monday, April 22, 2013

Time has flown by! I thought I still had weeks to get all my stuff finished! I am a terrible procrastinated sometimes! But somehow I always do my best work like that. I can't believe my first year of college will be COMPLETELY done in 2 weeks! PROPS TO ALL THE FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE. Yay us. I am about to get my Alt Pin number to make my classes! But I haven't had time to meet up with my adviser and see what courses I need to take to graduate but not get a degree! Phew! I just need more time! I have no idea how I'm going to get this all done in so little time! I know a lot of other people are feeling the same way about right now! I can totally understand. I work and I need to study for two tests this week, an in class essay, 3 exams, 6 more blogs, and 10 comments on other peoples blogs! Ah! HELP. No sleep week for college students! Haha. After this I have 3 and a half months to BREATHE. Well, and work 6 days a week maybe even 7. But still no studying, no papers, no tests, no quizzes, no MATH. I hate math, if anyone actually reads this and goes to Bland. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TAKE PROFESSOR FIDELMAN FOR ANY MATH. He's not a bad man, he's very intelligent. He just cannot teach for the life of him, especially to our age group. I failed that class because of hima and I'm not exactly terrible at math, I'm not great but I'm not terrible. Anyways good luck to you all, I'm hungry and it's time for me to eat! And get ready for my night class and tweak some papers.


Always in English,
Kaci Dee

6 comments:

  1. Yes I am terrible at procrastination also. I am currently trying to finish everything now. Semester has gone by fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to figure out how to comment on people's blogs!

      Delete
  2. It's crazy how time went by so fast! But at least our first year of college is completely over with! I will take your advise about professor Fidelman, Because I've heard negative things about him from many people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I'm glad, and I know! I just registered for my classes for Fall of 2013! How exciting is that? I'm also taking a class over the summer! Man, oh man. I'm ready for next semester! Good luck to you.

      Delete
  3. it is crazy how fast this first year of college went but i am glad that it is almost over with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too girl, I am ready to relax and SLEEP peacefully without fretting about this or that. I hope you have a great summer and don't forget ENGLISH :)

    ReplyDelete