Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I am excited for summer 2013! I'll be working, taking one summer class, and then preparing for my 2nd year in RBC! I;m so excited and so happy! Like I know I'm ready for this and now I can take a breather on everything. I still have one paper to tweak, and finish writing a paper! I have to study all tonight for my LAST pyschology test before my final, and the rest of these blogs and comments. THEN FINALS AND WE'RE ALL DONE. I am glad to hear from people who have been commenting on my blogs agree with me. My mom just got into an argument about my future. She never went to college and I think she's upset that she never made a career... So I feel like she is trying to live through my experince and make me do what it is she wants. She has always been sort of controlling like a ridiculous amount. I think this may be one reason I am always so anxious and nervous about my life and future. I just want to go to school, work, and be a teenager. But unfortunately living with my parents it's not that easy. I just have to stick it out one more year. I can do this.. Then I have my car, my first two years of college done, and I can move out. My boyfriend and I are already looking... I get more stressed than I shoukd because of my parents. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one with crazy controlling, strict parents. I don't ever really hear anybody else explaining the stuff I go through with my parents about theirs... Oh well, I'm gonna touch it out because it'll make me stronger and I know it. Good luck everyone!


Always,
Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment