Friday, April 26, 2013

Done!

I just finished my last paper! And believe me. That's a big relief off of my shoulders! I can't wait to make sure I take Sweeney's class next semester! Happy happy day! I have to work though, so it puts a bit of a damper on my day. Oh well, it's only 5 hours. I am probably going to take a well deserved nap! Nap's are always refreshing and amazing even at 19 years old! I am also hungry, so I am debating... Decisions decisions. Well, I have 3 finals to take and I'll be officially done with my second semester of college, that's an acheivement in my family, none of the other grandchildren in my family so far that is going to college and is staying in it. I can't wait to graduate from Richard Bland! It'll be such an acheivement in my family and I know I'll be proud of myself and i hope my family will be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment