Friday, April 26, 2013

Food, yummy.

I am eating a bacon and egg croissant sandwich. And orange juice. That's what is on my mind. I am very hungry! PLUS I have chocolate CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS TOO! It may sound like it's too much chocolate but TRUST ME, it's not! Mmm, on a more serious not off of food. I am signing up for my summer class today after my LAST TWO CLASSES OF THE SEMESTER/YEAR. I am so proud of myself! And everyone else should be too!! I have already registered for my classes and I just gotta get an override for an English class! I am almost done writing my last paper of the semester and just need to finish these blogs and comment on a few more and I'll be done with this semester. Except for studying for my history, psychology, and criminology final. This is just all so crazy fast. I have a lot of stuff to plan and get together. It's all so frazzling but I know I can do this and it'll work out for itself.


Always,
Kaci

2 comments:

  1. Yummyyyyy, bacon and chocolate have got to be two of the best foods EVER! The end of the semester is always super stressful but hey, we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? Unhealthy but the best food! It is and we can! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete