Friday, April 26, 2013

English Class

Well, English was quite an adventure this semester. I had many arguments and debates. I remember arguing about what topics to write about. I remember arguing about my paper, trying to justify how I felt about something. I always did my best to listen to what people had to say in English but also realizing that it was quite hard to actually keep an open mind. You don't realize how close minded you really are until you have a debate with a diverse group of people. This has taught me to listen and keep an open mind with anything! I hope I can keep this in mind in future conflicts. Whether it be work, school, or personal experiences. I appreciate what Professor Sweeney has done for me, and I hope I can take his English class next semester!


Always,
Kaci

2 comments:

  1. I wish every class could be like Sweeney's. It sucks that I couldn't be there for a lot of the class towards the beginning of the semester. Everyone that actually wants to enjoy learning should take him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the truth! It was such a joy!

    ReplyDelete